Should unmarried youths who live with their parents specify their own date for the khums year? When would their year start? How would they calculate for that?

Visit count: 215    Category: Determining the Khums Year         
It is obligatory to specify the khums year if the unmarried youth has a personal income no matter how small the amount. This is to calculate annual income and to pay khums on the amount that is left over from his/her income at the end of the khums year. The beginning of the year would start from the receipt of the first income.



The opinions expressed in this text do not necessarily reflect those of the publisher

Comment Text